Wilhelmiina Toivo | PhD Student, University of Glasgow
I want to find out why it is easier to swear and talk about awkward topics in your second language.
Mary Spiller | Lecturer, University of East London
I am a psychologist and I study how the brain uses information from our senses to make sense of the world.
Diana Kornbrot | Professor, University of Hertfordshire
I study how people way up evidence to make important decisions that may affect their lives or the lives of others.
Andrew Jones | Lecturer, University of Liverpool
I examine the behaviour of drunk people, and why people get drunk in the first place.
James Gudgeon | Strategist & Consumer Psychologist, DECIDE
I figure out what makes people chose things. Where they choose, when they choose, but also how we can make people chose different things.
- Alford Academy, Aberdeenshire
- Cambourne Village College, Cambridgeshire
- Dame Alice Owen’s School, Hertfordshire
- Fakenham Academy, Norfolk
- Horbury Academy, West Yorkshire
- International School of Toulouse, France
- Lewis Girls’ Comprehensive School, Gwent
- Malcolm Arnold Academy, Northamptonshire
- Oakbank, Berkshire
- Oasis Academy Wintringham, Lincolnshire
- Sarah Bonnell School, London
- Somervale School Specialist Media Arts College, Somerset
- Westbridge Academy, Suffolk